Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Once author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Two manuscripts (with and without author identifiers) including a Title Page; structured Abstract, including Keywords; body of the text (Introduction; Research methods; Research results; Discussion; Conclusions and perspectives); Acknowledgements (if applicable); Funding (in unblinded manuscript only); Disclosure of interest (in unblinded manuscript only); and References.
- All figures (include relevant captions)
- All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
- Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
- Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
- References are in the correct format for this journal
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Manuscript does not exceed the pages’ limit
- All identifying information has been removed from the manuscript which will undergo double blind peer review process, including the file name itself.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.