Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- Log in or create a new user account (by inserting a unique email address and password) and enter personal details.
- Enter the manuscript details, title, authors, abstract and other necessary material.
- Enter covering letter to the Editor and response to reviewers if resubmitting.
- Check submission details and send.
- Upload manuscript file(s). For online submission, articles should be prepared using a word processor program e.g. Word (MS Office) and saved as “doc” files. Do not zip the files or use any file compressor software. The manuscript should be submitted in two files (title page file and article file). Images should be submitted separately. Title Page File: Include the title of the article; the authors’ names and surnames and their institutional affiliations (indicating the city and the country); mailing address, telephone and fax number, and e-mail address for the corresponding author. Article File: The main text of the article, beginning from the title of the article and Abstract till References (including tables and figures) should be in this file. Do not include your names and affiliations in this file.
- Once author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
E-mail address Full postal address Authors' copyright statement for submitted articles Cover Letter
By submitting the article to Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Science, the Author guarantees and warrants that:
Each Article is an original contribution and not plagiarized/copied from any source/individual. It does not contravene on the rights of others and does not contain any libellous or unlawful statements and all references have been duly acknowledged at the appropriate places.
Significant contribution must have been made by each and every researcher included in the list of the authors in preparing the manuscript; authors share collective responsibility and accountability for the results. Anyone who has made a significant contribution must be included in the list of the authors. After acceptance of a manuscript, changes of authorship or the order of the authors are no longer possible.
The article submitted only to Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Science, and it has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication in a copyrighted publication.
The Author hereby authorizes the journal to edit, modify and make changes in the Articles/Research paper to make it suitable for publication in Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Science.
The Author has not assigned any kind of rights to the above said Article/Research Paper to any other person/Institute/Publication.
The author agrees to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) agreement under which the paper in the Journal is licensed, and grants Lithuanian Sports University permission to publish the unpublished and original manuscript and all associated supplemental material. The author keeps all copyright rights.
The Author agrees to indemnify Baltic Journal of Sport and Health Science against any claim legal and/or otherwise, action alleging facts which if true, constitute a beach of any of the foregoing warranties.